Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Howdy Friends....

A couple weeks ago I was able to spend some time in the craft room.  I'm hoping to be there again this Saturday.  It's supposed to rain so it's a good time to play.  This card was made using a kit I received from a group on Splitcoast Stampers.  I'm sad cause my time with that group is coming to an end...but sometimes life just gets too busy and you have to admit you can't keep up.  The photo's not that great - the colors are a darker and muted...I really like them.  The picture doesn't do it justice....

 inside....

In the next day or so I'll post the other card I made using the same kit.... But until then - here's something to encourage you:

Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These masculine / rustic themes are most difficult for me. Yours came out really awesome. Love that you stamp / decorate the inside too.

MiamiKel said...

I wish you were not leaving us, Zella! Your card came out splendid!

Lynn McAuley said...

Perfect colors for these wonderful cowboy images, Zella! What a fabulous masculine design!