Friday, March 6, 2015

A work in progress.....

It's March...and this is only my second post for the year.  Gee, what a slacker I've been...sorry.  My blog has been a work in progress.  Tonight - or should I say this morning since it's now 3:30 am and yes, I have insomnia - I've updated the "look" of my blog but in the process I lost some of my stuff like some of the blogs I follow...guess I should have been paying more attention to the instructions.  UGH.  So please bear with me while I try to get some things back.  If' your blog was linked to my blog - please leave a comment with your blog address so I can re-add it. 

So this is going to be one of those posts where I just show a bunch of cards...not sure when I made them but I'm also trying to clean up my computer and clear out some pictures...most of these are made with Deedee's Digis.  Yes, I'm on the DT...but haven't been a good DT member to be honest.  That is going to change too!  Deedee has been so patient with me - she is truly a SAINT!  The DT blogs are listed to the left - these are some very talented people!!!  And if I've left anyone out - again, please just leave a comment and your blog address so I can get it added.  So here we go:




I just love that Panda...and the grapes card too!  Ok, I just love Deedee's Digis....check out her store - you'll soon become addicted too!  Here's the link:  Deedee's Digis Shop.

Lastly are a few cards made with just some things I had laying around in my stash....not sure where the images came from:










Out of this last batch I think the last one is my favorite.  Anyway - that's it for cards I've made and I haven't posted.  Hopefully I'll be back on track now. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please come back again....I promise to be more diligent and attentive to this blog.  God bless you today!!!!!

6 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Zella, your blog looks great! It was nice to visit here again....I enjoyed the tour of all the different cards you posted!
Hugs,
Tracey

Kathy D. said...

Zella - the blog looks great! You should craft more your cards are adorable!!
Kathy D.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your blog update looks sensational, Zella! I love it!

And what a beautiful array of wonderful cards!

It is great to reconnect with you through the CCM group!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun to see you creating- loving your Dee Dee cards- I love them all, and especially love that Panda! Your 2nd bunch of cards are all fab- love the pink one- and the butterfly embossing (and it happens to be pink)...and LOVE te last card- the sentiment is wonderful and I love that big beautiful bow!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Zella, the blog looks great and I enjoyed your card show!!
Hugs
Ginny M

Jennipher said...

Zella, these are all fabulous. Truly a great line up of cards.