Thursday, September 18, 2014

WINNER-WINNER....chicken dinner.....

It's time to announce the winners from the Digistamps4Joy blog hop!  As you may remember, there were prizes along the way...and when stopping at my blog I was offering a $10 gift certificates for the Digistamps4Joy store.  So.....go on over and start picking out some images and contact me at russnzella@yahoo.com so that I can arrange your prize....oh - and who won? Well that would be COLLETTE!  You can visit Collette's blog at Heavensent For You.  Collette, you not only won the gift certificate from me, but you also have won the image I used for my card - Baby Blocks - on the original Blog Hop post.  Congratulations!!!  Thank you to everyone for playing along and I hope you continue to come back and visit me from time to time.  God bless you!!!!


2 comments:

Collette said...

OhMyGosh!, I'm so excited, never win anything, so I'm pumped ... I had a great time seeing all the different projects during the blog hop, and thank you again!!!

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations Collette