Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tres Chic

It's Sunday Release time at Digistamps4Joy!  You just have to go check out the new images released today!  They are all so wonderful!!!  I had the honor of working with new release "Tres Chic".  I thought she was so beautiful and of course I couldn't do her justice...but I tried.  I colored the image with markers and then used some paper from my stash.  Hmmm, wonder if those stacks and stacks of paper will ever start looking less?  LOL!!!  I added some ribbon (2 layered) and then a few flowers and this is what I came up with:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card, great image and love your colour choices and the dp, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Becky said...

What a fabulous card. Love the adorable image.

Papercrafting Princess said...

You did just fine Zella!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Zella thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)