Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Another Patriotic card

I've never been one to make 4th of July cards....but seems like this year I've made a few.  This one comes from a card kit.  I've been waiting for July to pull this one out and make these cards!  I just love card kits!!!


The only thing I used that was mine was the banner paper and then the blue backing of the image...oh, and of course the card base.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

11 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice job with the kit. I like it.

phillymam37 said...

Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Party Time Tuesdays Red, White and Blue Challenge!!

Elina- DT member, Party Time Tuesdays

KezzaKraftz said...

Gorgeous 4th of July card, that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT Member xx

Becky said...

well this is just too dang cute! Love the image.

jonim52 said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

Kristie said...

Cute card! I really like the background paper. I need to at least make a patriotic card to post tomorrow!

Marcy said...

Super fun card and I love these papers! So happy you were able to join the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week! :)

CraftingMum said...

Love your card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

Unknown said...

fab card and such fun, Thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck Pam DT x

Helen said...

Beautiful card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Shanna Shands said...

Cute card! Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!