Sunday, June 1, 2014

RRROOOAAARRRR!

Today is Sunday which means it's a new release day at Digistamps4Joy!  You should see the great new releases!! One of them is this fabulous lion drawn by Margy.  I just love animals and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to play!  Amazing that I seemed to have the perfect paper to go with it too...didn't even know I had it!  LOL!!!!  I colored the image with markers and then added a couple buttons that a friend had sent me a while back.  They are made from coconuts and gives that more natural feel since a lion is all about being outdoors in the open majesty.


 
Come on over to Digistamps4Joy and see the other lovely new images....as well as the HUGE store full of anything you would ever want. 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

What a fab design for a 'man' card, great. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Sandy Palmer said...

Cool card! Wonderful design! Great paper choice! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Marlene Atkinson said...

a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Robyns Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Becky said...

What a fabulous card. Love the background and great job on the coloring.

Karen Letchworth said...

I LOVE this, Zella. A great card for a man, too, which is one I'm not good it, and tend to put off at all costs. Thanks for sharing your creativity. I appreciate your fellowship and participation.
God bless your week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kati said...

What a majestetic lion. Thanks for showing your card for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Winnie said...

Oh, love the way you colored that great lion image! The prints, and wood buttons really go great with the theme.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! I love the background papers you used!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

Very nice card...Love the animal textured papers you used. Beautiful! We are blessed that you joined us at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 145:18, "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Have an awesome day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Mummylade said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and we hope to see you again!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and such beautiful colouring too Thanks for joining our Men in Mind challenge at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/ this time
Claire xx

Kimbo said...

A super card - love all the detail

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x