Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Uneggspected!

What's in the middle of an egg?  Hmm, sounds like the age old question "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop"?  The center of my egg:


A kitty of course!!!  This month at Deedee's Digi's the featured set is "Uneggspected".  The whole set is absolutely wonderful but of course, I fell in love with the kitty.  I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and then just used some paper scraps I had along with some buttons and a ribbon.  Don't forget that if you participate in Deedee's Digi's monthly challenge you will get next months featured set FREE.  And believe me - you won't want to miss it!!!  It's DARLING!!!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you!!!!

10 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Very very sweet card Zella :). Love the lavender color! Viewed your previous cards, each one is a beauty!! You always use soft colors and it is so pleasant to look at.I also read the thanksgiving story you had written for carriers of faith and was deeply touched!Have a great day!

Unknown said...

The sweet soft palette you have chosen along with that adorable image, well it is all lovely. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Becky said...

This is so cute! Love the image.

Marcy said...

So cute and that was uneggspected! LOL Love the pretty colors and the cute image!

Barb said...

This is just so very darling, loving colors, layout, design well everything I'd say. That image is just soooo cute. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card, Zella.

Carol W said...

This card just makes me smile from ear to ear...Great job.

MiamiKel said...

Delightful! Love the fun colors!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I had to play along as well- this is such a fun set! Loving your fun colors!

Steve said...

Greeat blog post