Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bunny Brushing

Today I spent some time in my craft room.  I think it's therapy.  I just put on some music (today was KLove on iHeartRadio) and pulled out an image that I received in a swap.  It was nice just to relax and spend some time being creative.  I colored the image with pencils - just wanting to keep it really soft.  It doesn't really photograph well, but in real life I'm very happy with the outcome.


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today....God bless you!!!!  Hoping that tomorrow the Groundhog says "EARLY SPRING!"



9 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

This is such a cute image, Zella! Great card!
Hugs,
Tracey

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Zella...Love your card and the idea of listening to music and crafting therapy while coloring those adorable Happy Hoppers. I can't seem to get enough of them. Hugs, Antoinette

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is so sweet Zella! Yes indeed crafting is therapy. I hope all is well in your world.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute and beautiful Zella.

gr karin

Michelle said...

Adorable! Love this weet card! Thanks for joining the DD!

Cheryl First said...

Pencils are so tough to photograph, but I think you did beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Deanne Saunders said...

That is simply adorable!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

canadian_liner said...

Such a cute stamped image! Love your button treatment and the BLUE! toothbrush. Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos challenge this week.

Mari K. said...

Craft time is therapy for me also, especially while listed to KLove, no better way to relax for me. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!