Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sweets for the Sweet

Yes, I'm back on my diet!  I met my goal in 2013 of losing 100 pounds.  That goal was met on December 18th.  And then I was off work from December 20th until January 2nd.  And when I stood on the scale on January 2nd....after 2 weeks of Christmas goodies....I had gained 13 pounds back!  UGH!!!  January 2nd I got back on the wagon again...and so now my only sweets to think about now are those on cards. 

I had this image already stamped and colored....just had never mounted it onto a card.  And then digging through my stash of stuff, I found the card layered without an image.... Now doesn't that just scream to be put together?  Add a flower and little sentiment I had already done in my stash as well...and this is what you get:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!

6 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Cute card Zella! Congrats on the weight loss! I'm back on my journey with that as well. The holidays are so hard....but remember that everyday is a new beginning!
Hugs,
Tracey

paige said...

Cute colors and card! Sweets are my downfall. Congrats on your weight loss.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun papers and cute card! Great job on your weight loss. You can do anything you put your mind to!

Anonymous said...

Great card,love the papers and image.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

Karon said...

Wonderful card - thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Peanut said...

A beautiful project, Zella. Love those stacked cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with us at PolkaDoodles.
Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts