Monday, December 16, 2013

"It's Starting to Look like Christmas" at Eureka Stamps!

I keep seeing the Christmas countdown calendars on blogs and it hit me yesterday when I saw one and it said "9 days"!  NINE DAYS!!!  Well, 8 today...and that means I better get busy!!!  LOL!!

This week at Eureka Stamps our theme is "It's Starting To Look Like Christmas".  And it certainly is here because not only are we decorated on the inside, but God has decided to decorate on the outside too and we are covered with inches and inches of snow.  I think it's going to be a White Christmas this year!

There isn't a whole lot that I don't like about Christmas....and one thing that certainly has my heart is the decorations.  I love seeing trees and lights and ornaments.  It always brings a smile to my face.  I decided to use Digi 17401 Every Day Christmas and Digi17402 Pointed Ornament for my card.  I colored the ornament with Spectrum Noir markers and used some new paper I received in the last week from a friend on SCS.  Here's the final result:


 Now don't forget that with Eureka Stamps you an not only get the images in digi form, but if you're a purist when it comes to stamping, you can get them in red rubber too!!  Now are you ready for a gift?  You can pick up a freebie at Eureka Stamps Challenge blog this week!!!  Yes, that means you have no excuse to come and play with us - LOL!!

I look forward to seeing your project at Eureka this week.  God bless you today and Merry CHRISTmas!!!  Thanks for stopping by today. 

No comments: