Monday, December 2, 2013

Eureka Stamps #68 - Button It Up

What's your favorite embellishment to use?  Is it metal?  Maybe die cuts or chip board?  How about eyelets, flowers, or brads?  Mine is ribbon and BUTTONS!  This week at Eureka Stamps our challenge is "Button It Up".  LOVE IT!  

Since I need another 30 Christmas cards made in the next week or so, I went with a Christmas theme.  The images I used are Digi6901 The Night Before Christmas and Digi6803(122) Merry Christmas.  Don't forget that at the Eureka Stamps store you can get the images in digi form...but also in rubber form too!  And of course with some other goodies as well.  Oh, and speaking of the Eureka Stamps website.....there's a HUGE SALE going on just today (Monday, December 2nd).  All the digi's are $1!!  Can't beat that huh?  Now back to my card - I used some paper I had already on hand and then colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  Here's what I came up with:



Come on over and join us this week at Eureka Stamps.  Your theme can be anything - just make sure you get those buttons on it!

Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!  

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Too cute....Wow 30 more cards!!!

SarahGeorge said...

Beautiful card Zella :) I like the red and green papers you've used :)