Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Two for Tuesday! {PIN}spirational & Twist of Faith

It's Two for Tuesday this week since I have two DT cards for today.  

First up is Twist of Faith.  The theme this week is "Postcard/Card and Envelope/Pocket".  I must confess that this one stumped me a bit...but I decided to make a card and then decorate the envelope.  I figured I had plenty of time since I was on vacation last week.  Ah, but alas, it didn't happen!  I got the card made but the envie idea is still in my head.  Oh well.  So don't pay much attention to my card but check out the Twist of Faith blog to see the other DT projects because they are very cool!  Our sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne.  I used "Little Bear Pumpkin" for my card.  Here's the card (without envie - UGH!):
 


Next up is {PIN}spirational Challenge where the inspiration photo is:

The sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Design.  This is another one that I struggled with but here is what I came up with:


So come on over to both blogs and join in the fun!  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you and your family.

10 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

That's what it's all about Zella...having fun! Love the creations you made.

Barb said...

Great cards Zella--I love your coloring on both of them!

Melina said...

what a darling image on the first card and I love the line of rhinestones on the second! :)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Both cards are great Zella! The Phantom card looks so clean and elegant! Sometimes it's the ones we struggle with that turn out the neatest...only we don't see it because we're too focused on it not falling right into place!
Hugs,
Tracey

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great cards! Prize winning pumpkin is too cute!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So cute, Zella. Great card. Love it! Always a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathryne

Wynn said...

The Phantom is a great CAZ card. I love the gem stones down the side....just enough to lift it.
Hugs Wynn x

SarahGeorge said...

Having fun in what you are doing is simply the best thing. Princess is right about you:) I like the first one very much Zella.

MiamiKel said...

Fantastic card, Zella!

Happy Halloween!

nwilliams6 said...

Great cards Zella - fun for this time of year. The Phantom is a great Halloween card, but my fav is your Thanks card. Well done. Hugz!