Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Twist of Faith #60 - Harvest

I'm so enjoying this week...because I'm on VACATION!  I've mentioned before how much I love Fall and so we always take a week of our vacation in October.  This year the leaves are staying on the trees a bit later than usual and it's so beautiful!  Yesterday my husband and I were out and we just took "the scenic route" home and the beauty of the trees and sunny day - God's handiwork in nature never ceases to amaze me.

This week at Twist of Faith our theme is Harvest - perfect for this time of year!  Digi Darla is once again sponsoring our challenge - have you ever checked out the images from Digi Darla?  There are so many to choose from that you could spend quite some time poking around their site!  

My image choice was "Pumpkin Wheat" which I colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The paper was a gift from a dear friend at church.  I still had a couple wood leaves left from the package that I received from a friend at SCS and so I used those as well.  Lastly, the quote is from a RAK on SCS - such a generous group of people!!!  Here's the end result: 


 I hope you drop by and visit us at Twist of Faith.  Remember that your creation must include a positive quote, verse, or scripture.  Thank you for stopping by today and God bless you!!!

4 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Zella...that background paper is the perfect paper to go with your digi image! And your sentiment is so wonderful and true! I think if we all looked at one another as God's works of art, we'd probably treat one another better!
Hugs,
Tracey

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Zella!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

A perfect combination with the paper and image!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is lovely Zella!