Monday, September 30, 2013

Eureka Stamps - Challenge #59 - Wings & Things

This week at Eureka Stamps we are all about wings - yep, our challenge is "Wings & Things".  You may think that is rather limiting, but there are plenty of things that have wings - bugs, birds, angels, planes, fairies...the possibilities are endless.

For my project I chose to use 1601 Penguin on Ice and  20105 Chill Out  for my card.  I love this little penguin!!  The ice sparkles a bit because I colored it with Spica Glitter Pens.  The papers I used were pieces/parts from other projects.  I hate to throw away the pieces of paper that I can use another time so often I go to that box to use the parts rather than breaking out another sheet of paper.  
 


I hope you come on over and join the fun this week at Eureka Stamps.  We'd love to see you!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!! 

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How adorable! Chilling sure looks fun... and your card is so cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this well-chilled penguin!! Super cute card in these frosty blues, Zella!

MiamiKel said...

CUTE!!!!!!! He is a gem!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your penguin sitting on the glittery ice!!!

Kristie Maynard said...

This is so darn cute. Beautiful job!