Monday, August 26, 2013

Eureka Challenge #54 - Be Sentimental

I love cards - I love to send cards!  It can be cards that have images and cards that are just sentiments.  Sometimes the sentiment is so powerful that it speaks volumes and adding something else to it would take away from the strong statement it makes.  This week at Eureka Stamps Challenge the challenge is "Be Sentimental" - must use a sentiment. 

When I was looking for a sentiment, I found one I wanted to use and it was one of those that is so powerful that I wanted it to be the whole focus.  The image I selected is Before I Formed YouThe only thing I added was some stash items:  papers and bling.  I loved the paper - I recently used it for shadow boxes too!  This is the end result:

 
So come on over and show us your favorite sentiment!  Can't wait to see what inspires you!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful inspirational card and great color combo!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Definitely a powerful scripture. TFS!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous background for this wonderful scripture! Fabulous font!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful scripture with fabulous DP.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Zella!!

ddazzled71 said...

Beautiful in every way Zella, I really love how the touch of black sets if all off. xx

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Beautiful Card Zella! The blue greens and patterns really frame your sentiment.

Unknown said...

Zella this is great layout for the sentiment challenge and I love the verse you used. Awesome job this week;)

Sherrill Graff owner said...

love the saying the colors and the layout. so wonderful.
Thanks for sharing
sherrill graff
splitcoast friend