Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Twist of Faith - #42 - SKETCH!

Tuesday also means it's time for the weekly Twist of Faith Card Challenge.  This week it was a sketch and that is right up my ally because I always need a "jumping off point" to get me started.  So the sketch for this week is:

Our sponsor this week is
 
 
 
I was able to work with an image called "Blessing of Heaven 7".  Since I make cards for our local pregnancy center, baby cards are always on my mind it seems.  So this card is going into the box for the pregnancy center.  I hope it brings a smile to a new mom.
 
 
I really dug into my stash for this one.  The "Welcome Little One" is a sticker that I've had for a year or more and the little safety pin & binkie is over 3 years old.  I'm not even sure where the ribbon came from...Ha-ha!
 
Now it's your turn....You can turn the sketch on it's side or use it as it is....and the theme is anything you want - just make sure there is a scripture, quote, or encouraging word included.
 
Blessings to you!!!

 

9 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet baby card, Zella! Love the binkie!

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Stampscapes are so easy to use and they have a million tutorials to help you get started. they are addicting though. thanks again.

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Darling sweet and adorable card. I do love all those special embellishments you had on hand that made the card perfect. Love it.

Sassy said...

Adorable, Zella - great papers and embellies. Too sweet!

ddazzled71 said...

A great take on the sketch Zella and an adorable card to welcome any little one. I love all the cute embellishments. xx

Becky said...

This is so sweet. Love the little details.

Emkay said...

Baby cards are always so sweet. This one is lovely with those cute embellishments.

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute , sweet baby card Zella, love the little safety pin and the Welcome Little One sentiment!
hugs
Glenda

dawnmercedes said...

so sweet!