Tuesday, June 4, 2013

{PIN}spirational #60 - Mermaids & the Sea

I have to tell you, I don't know where Deanne finds these photos for {PIN}spirational Challenges but every week they challenge and inspire me....and this week is no different:
 
 
I love the stillness of the photo and yet there is so much life with the sea. 
 
This week our sponsors are:
 
...and.....

 
I was able to work with "Marina" from Delicious Doodles.  The image is so strong that I didn't want to add much more to the card.  The base of the card is the green/blue design and then I just matted the image and added a few pearls.  The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
 
 
So does the photo inspire you?  Create your project and link it up at {PIN}spirational Challenges.  I'm looking forward to seeing you artwork!
 
Have a very blessed day!!!!
 
 


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful image and wonderful card! Your coloring is perfect!

Lynn McAuley said...

The swirly designer paper and pearls are the perfect stage for this stunning mermaid!! Awesome work, Zella!

Melina said...

cute image, very pretty card :)

Marina said...

Great choice of background paper and beautifully coloured in. Marina

dawnmercedes said...

what a great way of coloring her in!! Amazing...and I love the hair and fins!