Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Now, Happy Forever


Sometimes you just have to make something that makes you smile.  This is one of those times - I've had this image for a while (not sure where it came from) and have never used it.  I thought it was so cute....but timing was just never right.  Today felt like a good time to bring it out and use it.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and embossed the first layer with Swiss Dots embossing folder (it's one of those go-to folders!). 

 
This card is being submitted in two challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Inkspirational Challenges - color challenge:
 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a cute card and great color combo! The image is adorable!

Mynn xx said...

TOO CUTE! LOVE your darling image and I adore the fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Lela said...

LOL! I just finished a card tonight using the SAME image :) It is from CTMH called Happy Forever. Super cute, I like the colors you chose

sandie said...

adorable image and great you finally go to use it! Love the swirly ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

dawnmercedes said...

ack!! what a fun image...lol...super sweet!