Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge - #55

Want to see a really sweet picture?

 
Isn't she just adorable?  Are you inspired yet?  This is the inspiration photo for Challenge #55 at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week.  We have two great sponsors:
 
 
and
 
 
Both of these sponsors have great images! 
 
I used "Snow White" from Ikes Art.  I didn't want her to feel like the Disney character (even though that is one of my favorite movies).  I did use blue but instead of going with red as the other color, I decided to use yellow.  The flower was one that I received in a swap a while back - I can't even remember who sent it to me.  But I thought it went perfectly with this card.
 
 
If you're inspired by that beautiful picture, create a card and link it up at {PIN}spirational Challenges  I look forward to seeing what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 


4 comments:

ike said...

Wonderful colouring on 'Snow' and I love your colour choices. That flower is gorgeous too.
Super creation :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

Lynn McAuley said...

A wonderful design with these blues and golds, Zella! I love the layered blossom!

dawnmercedes said...

That flower really looks good with the girl...nicely matched up!

Unknown said...

Love this Zella! Love the colors and that flower is so pretty!