Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twist of Faith Card Challenge - Easter

I'm so excited to announce that I'm one of the new Design Team members at Twist of Faith Card Challenges!  I love this group because it is a group of people who love the Lord and share their faith through their cards.  Submissions must include a scripture, verse, or quote that is encouraging, uplifting, or inspiring.  Isn't that what we try to do with our cards - lift each other up and brighten the day of the one who receives it? 

This week the theme is Easter.  I can't believe that this Sunday is Palm Sunday and then the following Sunday is Easter!  WOW - this year is flying by already!!!

The sponsor for this week is:
 
 
Be sure to visit our sponsor - there are some great digi's there!
 
I chose a lily for my card.  I love the purity of a white Easter Lily.  I know there are other lilies that are more colorful such as the Tiger Lily.  But there is just something so beautiful and majestic about the traditional white Easter Lily.  I colored the leaves, stem, and a little bit of the flower with pencils.  I kept with the yellow and added a white ribbon to keep with the white flower.  The verse is just perfect for this time of year.  
 
 
 
I hope you come over and play along with us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges.  Don't forget to visit our sponsor.  Blessings to you today!   Thanks for stopping by!!!
 


4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous layout with this gorgeous Easter lily, Zella!! I love the textured background as well!

Pauline said...

A beautiful creation Zella... I adore lilies, and agree that the white Easter lily is perfection! Thank you for your wonderful post for your first creation with us at Twist of Faith! You are what TOF is all about!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Melina said...

Gorgeous! love the soft colors :)

dawnmercedes said...

I like this layout...and the ribbon is a nice touch!