Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Punched Hearts

This morning when I was going through the challenge blogs, one immediately got my mind going and I had to run back to the craft room even before getting ready for work!  This week the {PIN}spirational Challenge is this picture:


I immediately focused on those hearts and the buttons.  So off I went to my craft room.  I punched out some hearts using some left over paper from other projects.  Since I used hearts - this card is also being submitted for the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge which is Have a Heart.  So here's what I came up with:

 
 
I used an embossing folder by Darice to emboss the white cardstock and then my heart punch for the hearts.  But buttons are left overs from other projects as well.  I guess this could almost be a "recycle" card.  

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love this card Zella--great use of the picture and perfect for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for joining us this week at the {Pin}spiration Challenge Blog--Good Luck!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your hearts are fabulous and the embossing provides a wonderful background for them. A great Valentines card!
hugs
Glenda

Olivia said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love it! This is so perfect for the challenge and I love all the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~