Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blue Baby

This week over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges it was "Tic Tac Toe & Crafty Machines" week.  I couldn't decide which way to go - "Thank You - Brad - Sparkle" or "Twine - Sympathy - Blue" or....well, the combinations seemed endless.  I settled on "Blue - Brad - Congratulations" and then also used this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday (sketch 277).  Since I make cards for Community Pregnancy Center, I knew the "congratulations" part of the challenge had to be for a baby...and blue - well, of course it had to be for a boy!  The machine I used was my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder by Darice.  Enjoy your day and if you're here in the Northeast - try to stay warm!

10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

cute card love the embossing and cards for a good cause-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

kel Acopan said...

great job zella!!! how lucky will one little boy be!!!

Melina said...

How sweet! thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

UTs Hobby Time said...

Lovely card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Zella, this card is so sweet. Lovely!

Gardner's Basket said...

What a beautiful card! I know the lady that receives it will love it. That sailboat is precious.

Laura said...

Very cute! Those tic-tac-toe and bingo challenges ALWAYS stump me! You did a great job with this one though!

Tracie said...

Very cute card. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Shari said...

Sweet and simple, nice card. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, I like the way you laid out the image and the patterned paper square!