Saturday, December 29, 2012

My very first Challenge

One of the things I wanted to do with this blog was to participate in some challenges.   I thought it would help me in my card making skills and also get me out of my comfort zone.  Seems like I can't make a card unless it has some ribbon and bling on it somewhere.  So for my first card - yep, ribbon and bling.  Ah, some things will never change.  The challenge is at The Sweet Shop (Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps) and is SSS119.  I love this little frog....what a cute guy.

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

aaah the frog is a cutie and I love the bow. Beware of challenges they can be addictive -lol!
hugs
glenda

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Zella. Love the darling image and the pretty bow. I am so glad you decided to do our challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Happy New Year!

dawnmercedes said...

I'm jumping for joy over all these fabulous cards!!